Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My 24 hour Alice theme Layouts


OK, so this is my double layout that I created for the pictures I have of me with Alice and of the (Red) Queen (of Hearts). I don't have the pictures on the LOs yet because I still have the Alice picture in my sd-card and the Queen picture I misplaced. I definitely have it in a frame somewhere I just haven't really looked. Lol! And yes the title is correct. This double page LO took me approx 24 hours to create. It was 12 & 12. I didn't actually take the full 24 hours staring and working on it but I did spend the 24 hours thinking about, looking at it & figuring it out. The Queen LO I started at around 730am on Sunday and I didn't finish it up until about 7-730pm that evening. Sure I took breaks, went for a walk, watched a soccer game (which btw, Argentina won-WooHoo!!! I was super thrilled because that's my team. I'm hoping they win the cup this year), started another project, finished that project, scrutinized that project and then finally, trash that project (I still cant believe I wasted time doing that). But throughout all that time I kept going back to the LO thinking what I could do to it.... And the same thing happened the day before. I actually didn't sleep because I wanted to get it done. (And btw, USA lost on Sat. Something I was very bummed about. They are #2 team. I really wanted them to make it to the final 4. They were amazing!)


Picture 2: Closeup of my modernized version of the white rabbit.

I'm entering these layout in 3 challenges:
Pixie Dust Studio - "Seeing 2" Create a project using 2 images. I used the Rabbit and Alice on the Alice LO.
Oh, Alice! - "Twinkle Twinkle" Use something twinkly, glittery or sparkly. I have some of that on both but Ill enter the Queen LO for this one.
S2G Challenges - "Something New" Use something new, which are my digis and my paper. Again, this applies to both but Ill enter the Queen LO for this one.

Thanks for stopping by/commenting!

5 comments:

greenchick said...

WOW! THOSE ARE SO CUTE!

Lynn said...

What incredible layouts of fab images...I love your little Alice she is sooo cute too! I saw your pic on the clipncuts blog hop and just wanted to drop by for a visit..Stay Creative :) Lynn

Ann English said...

Very cute layouts! Thank you for playing twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls!

Georgia said...

Cute! Thanks for playing at s2g tt.

Cat said...

What great cards! Love them all! Thanks for joining us at S2G for our "Something New" Challenge!