Friday, January 28, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays: Pup + Kitty and more

After taking 2 weeks off, I'm back for Flaunt It Fridays. This week we are working with the Pup & Kitty border from Paper Pups (page 104). As always, if you don't own the cartridge you can improvise (like I did). I still used an image from Paper Pups but I know that some of my DT sisters used other cartridges to make it work this week. Make sure you head over to check out their work.

Picture 1:
I created this tag for my niece's V-Day class project. I kept it very simple because (1) It needs to be reproduced for 20+ kids and (2) They are kids. lol. They won't appreciate all the hard work or extra embellishments. All they will care about are the goodies that will be attached to the tag.  

Recipe
Tag - Walk In My Garden, Pup and Kitty - Paper Pups. (*I don't own these carts but I found these cuts on the Cricut Sampler Cartridge).
Friends and Oval Frame - A Child's Year

I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to all my new Scrappy Friends/Followers. I'm very happy to see that you liked my gothic cutie b-day card enough to click follow. I enjoy coloring digis and rubber stamps as much as I enjoy the cricut so I will be bringing you more coloring/cricut creations. If you ever have any questions regarding my coloring or anything, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email.
Thanks for stopping by/commenting!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess your tag is adorable. I think it is perfect to attach to a bag of goodies. Very fun.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Kim H said...

Very cute! How sweet of you to do this for your niece... I get the 20 kids... they will LOVE it!
tfs