Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I {Heart} You, Part 2

I am back with another I{Heart}You project made for my beautiful niece. I know she is going to love this cute little altered canvas because she was stuck on me like glue when I was coloring in this gorgeous Lilith. So she saw the whole project except for her name and she was raving about it!!! So I'm extremely happy about that, especially since pink is a fave color of mine and not so much hers. Poor thing thinks that I made this to give away to someone else. She was bummed about so I know she will be extremely surprised when she finds this underneath the Valentine Day Tree. 

Christmas Lolita Lilith rubber stamp from Tickled Pink Stamps Store
*** Please note: I slightly altered her. This is not the way she comes*** 
You must go over to the Tickled Pink Shop and check out all the beautiful Lolita stamps in stock.
This is an Altered Mini Canvas, Size 6x6.

I am playing along with:
Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge: I Heart You
Friday Sketchers: Sketch #137 
Wee Memories: Ribbon
Stamp Something: Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by. As always I love to hear what you have to say.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Zarah said...

Oooooh... That's so COOL!
Greeeat colouring, too!

Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ ! :D

Unknown said...

Jess this is gorgeous! I love everything about it, and the coloring is so vibrant. Robin is going to LOVE it!

Hugs,
Stephanie

4kids4 said...

Very cool!! Your niece is lucky...what a great gift! Hmmm, I need to get a Valentine's tree! :-) TFS!

JennyKozar said...

Very cool! I love it and really need to try one of these out.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh, your niece will be absoluely thrilled! so so cute and girly! I adore this, Jess! xxD

Laurel said...

What a fantastic card!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Kristii said...

Such a lovely card!!! Love the flower, flourish and ribbon cluster!

Erika Valdez said...

This is soo cool I would love to have one of these ;)!!! TFS

Erika

Jae said...

Love the colours! Great work,now a follower! :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com