Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I {Heart} Tickled Pink


Ok,ok so my obsession with pink is getting out of control. But I promise a few more pink creations and then Ill be done for a while. I swear, I promise (crossing my fingers behind my back. lol). This post is dedicated to Tickled Pink Stamps. Ill have several cards featuring the beautiful Lolitas. This card is for their GDT Call. I would just love to be part of this Amazing pink team. I hope Kellie isn't tired of seeing all this pink. I promise Kellie, I do have other colors in my stash. Lol.

For this card I used Lil Lolita Ivy, one of my fave.



This is my Tickled Pink Spring card. The challenge was to flowers. Easy enough right? Well not so much for me. Lol. When I'm told I need to use certain elements I shy away from them but when its do as you please, its like ok, pile them all on. Lol.

For this card I used Lil Fashionette 30's Lylah rubber stamp.

I will also be playing along with Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ok, your so going to get in, this card is amazing...love it. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are great! Love the pink and black and the ribbon technique!

Jeanette Wallén said...

Gorgeous cards - both of them!!! :D

Thanks for joining us this week at TPSC!

/ Jeanette