Friday, October 21, 2011

Candy Goes Here


Good Morning!! It is Friday (Yay!!) and it also DT Friday over at Crafty Sprouts.  The challenge is to create any kind of treat container. Last week, all the gals provided Halloween inspiration but this time around you'll see a variety with a little Christmas thrown in the mix. So make sure you visit all of the "Crafty" gals to see their uber cute projects.


I decided to stick with Halloween, as Im not ready for Christmas. Slow down, Lol!! These are Matchbook Treat Holders that are great for mass production. Looking for a tutorial, I wrote one up on Crafty Sprouts Blog, where you will find a few tips that I think can be very helpful.

You will have until Thursday to link up your project. In case you didnt know, the prizes are Awesome. You have a chance at winning 12x12 stacks from DCWV and delicious twine from The Twinery. Yay!!!!

I will be playing with: My Craft Spot - 3D Halloween. Paper Sundaes - Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Sooooo cute!

JulieK said...

Super cute Jess! I want me some candy!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and yummy!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

rockpapercricut said...

THESE ARE TOO CUTE!! I love the one with the monster inside. So spooky! Thanks for entering your projects in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Patti said...

These are so cute and the treats inside aren't bad either! Great project!

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com