Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spooky Thank You

Image: WS Stella, The Greeting Farm
Prismacolor Pencils. DCWV Paper.

Ok so I have a bit of Halloween left in me. I think it has something to do with me still noshing on my peanut butter m&ms and delish peanut butter snicker bars, yummmmmmmm!!! (lol) that I cant say goodbye to the Holiday. I created a Center Step Card, this is my first time creating one of these. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of it tho, because its quite large but it doesn't give you all the space to create on. Hmmm, the verdict is still out. This "Spooky" Thank You card was made for a fellow crafty gal who I won awesome seem binding ribbon from. I had never played with that before and I love it!!

I will be playing with: FFC - Trick or Treat.  FFF - Spy Day #5.  Cards Cupid Blog - Bling. Dilo en Espanol - Bling. 7Kids Challenge - Fancy Folds.      Hope you're enjoying your extra hour this Sunday :)

5 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cute!!! Love her hair!!! Super job :)

Thank you for playing along in TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge!
hugs, margie

DIANA L. said...

Cute card, love the coloring.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

faithnme said...

Well I think you just did an Awesome job with your "step card".. the colors are just gorgeous..

Thank you for playing along with us this week at our FFSpy-day challenge

Hugs

Isa said...

Very Beautiful card !