Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You're Late for Teaaaaaaaaa


Well actually I am. Boy, am I late. This card begun in late Septemeber and am now finishing it up. See I told you I was late. Lol!! The one upside is that the special Mad Hatter Lady I made this for won't see it coming. Well actually she didnt know it was being made for her so she'll be double surprised. I'm thinking Ill send along some delicious peppermint tea. Mmmmmmmm! I think Ill go make myself a cuppa' :)

I used the awesome Mad Hatter Lad Damon from Tickled Pink Stamps for my image. My title comes from one of my fave scenes from Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. I watched the scene several times to find a good sentiment for my card but also because the hare rabbit is just to freaking funny with his antics. How could I not hit replay?! Lol.

I will be playing with:
Tickled Pink Stamps - #47 Hand Written Sentiment. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes. The Pink Elephant - Photo Inspired (the green hat). Bearly Mine Challenge - Favorite Things (Tickled Pink Images, Prismacolor Pencils, Alice in Wonderland).
Thanks for stopping by!

Ps. In case you haven't heard the good news. Crafty Sprouts is having a MAJOR SALE in honor of Cyber Monday. All sets in stock are $12.50 with FREE shipping. At her shop you'll find sentiments for Twilight/Vampire Fans, as well as Baby sentiments, Feeling Icky sentiments, Blogging sentiments and many more. Supplies are limited and only for a few days so make sure you go over to the Crafty Sprouts Shop and buy your sets today.

10 comments:

Regan said...

Jess, this is AMAZING! Love the hat, complete with hat pins, behind your image panel! Your coloring is divine and inked edges make the whole panel POP! Thanks for the peek at the decorated inside as well! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! I love how you coloured your image, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps challenges this week, hugs, martina

Rosie said...

OMG!!! This is amazing!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the design and colors! Nice details!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Mynn xx said...

LOL--LOVE that tag!!! What a fabulous card--and your coloring is out of this world! :) Found you via TPE. :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card...love all the fabulous layers. Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Inspiration Challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week!!

Frances said...

Super cute card!! Love that image and your coloring. Thank you so much for playing along at The Pink Elephant this week!!hugs, Frances.

gina g said...

Wow this is gorgeous fab colouring and image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time hope to see you again. luv gina xx

Laney said...

Super card !!
thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Joy said...

this is fabulous-love the hatter image, thanks for playing with The Pink Elephant Inspiration Photo challenge! JOY DT