Monday, February 27, 2012

BlushBonnie Bookmark


Happy Monday! Im here with a bookmark featuring Blush Bonnie from The Greeting Farm. It was time I made myself one seeing that Ive been using scraps, receipts, napkins, even chopsicks (lol, yes) or really anything I can find to use as a page saver.


I used the No Lines technique by stamping her with a Blush Pink DI pad from Tim Holtz. I loooove this look but it's a lot more time consuming. Plus, you have to be extra careful that you dont loose the flow of the lines because if you do, you'll begin to freak out with a few choice words and screams. Not that I know anything about that. Lol. But I do love my simple bookmark, with the muted palette (something new for me) and vintage love look.


Thanks for stopping by!


I'm playing with:
Stamp and Create - Valentine/Love
Paper Sundaes - Circles (all the brads used)
FFC Monday Funday #22 - Anyting Goes
7 Kids College Fund #41 - Monochromatic

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your bookmark is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just precious, Jess! I love the soft coloring and the cute embellies. LOL --- chopsticks? LOL!