Saturday, May 19, 2012

SOG Fun with a little Tiddly Love


Happy Saturday Night!!! How are you enjoying your evening? I should be organizing and packing but instead I decided to create a bright and cheery card using Roller Mae to play along with Some Odd Girl. Today was a special day of Facebook Funday for SOG where discounts, tutorials and lots of SOGgy love were found.


I used the Sketch from the SOG Sketch Challenge




I also have a little Tiddly card inspired by the Mom's challenge over at Tiddly Inks. This one was made for my mom from her little princess, who is no longer me, lol! I've been replaced by my niece, oh well circle of life. Hehehe.  
Image Used: Everyday Princess by Tiddly Inks  - I accidentally cut off her scepter but its ok :)

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm playing with:
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - For The Ladies

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great papers and design!

Unknown said...

I love this stamp and you colored her so pretty. The entire card is wonderfully fun!

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Jess!!
oh my!! I love them both!!!
thank you for joining in with the tiddly inkers this week!
hugs Lou xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Tiddly inks this time ♥ Pops x

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! Your colouring is really gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Vicky said...

Totally fabbylicious card love the colours hun.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Tiddlyinks.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x