Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas in July


Happy Saturday! I'm here today featuring Amelia from the new Lovey Dovey couple in a whole new light. I thought Id give her the Christmas twist and she looks just as cute :) 

Since today is Saturday, it also means a new TGF Sketch exclusively made for the Splitcoaststampers forum. It is Sketch 28. I may have omitted a button here or there from the sketch but the overall feel is there. :D


Inside of card(s)

I created  a partner card featuring Oliver and can be found hereI hope your day is sunny! 
Thanks for stopping by!!

I'm playing with:
Anyone for Anya - Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
** edited to submit to Designed To Color - Theme Week, Day 7: Simplicity ** 

1 comment:

Dangina Martinez said...

I just adore this image and the two other cards. Thank you for joining us at AFA this week and Good Luck!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina