Friday, November 16, 2012

The Greeting Farm is spreading the Love


Happy Friday!! I'm here with a long-ish post :) ...

TGF is spreading the love this Thanksgiving holiday. Jessica and Marie are very thankful and feel blessed for what they have and they wanted to show gratitude with a special Thanksgiving challenge. 
The Challenge: Create a card or project with the theme of Thankfulness. You must use a TGF image to play along. Once you enter your card, please send Jessica a private email and nominate a person you might know that is a little down on their luck, struggling financially, etc. Please note that TGF will not share the name of the recipient you nominate - it will be private. Please click here to read the post in full. 

My challenge card features Navajo Anya.

****




Now for our new Farm Fresh Friday challenge of the week..the theme is Twilight/Fairytale. I created a mini box using the new CC Sadie and I colored her up with Bella as a newly hatched vampire in mind (hence the red eyes). 
On the inside, I added a Cullen necklace that I bought at Nordstrom along with an ATC featuring Flirty Edward from The Roll Call Kit. I think its a cute little gift for a Twi-Hard don't you think? :)

****


Now for a quickie card. I had this little gal colored up (who originally was slated for Halloween but seeing as that day has come and gone, lol) I decided to use her up for a "spooky birthday" theme card. Lol, I know I'm stretching it on this one but my stash of Kraftin Kimmie Stamps is extremely small and I wanted to play along with their Food/Drink Challenge. All I need to do is type up a Happy Birthday sentiment and I'm done. I'm in need of a good birthday stamp set. Any recommendations?

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

No comments: