Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sweetie Bean



Happy Wednesday! I'm here to share one of my recent Valentine/Friendship creations. I was going for a soft look this time but its a look I'm working on. I originally wanted her to have white/light grey hair but somehow it ended up being a lot darker than what i had hoped. The image I used is Sweetheart Bean, who is super cute for Valentine cards but is also great for other themes as well. She can be found at the Quick Creations Shop along with all the other products I used.

Thanks for stopping by!
Butterflies: PRIMA Flutterbits
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle die 
Doodlebug Doilie - Lily White
Vellum. MME paper. Recollections Flowers. 

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - All Things Beautiful



1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

beautiful card, your coloring is gorgeous! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp[ Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*