Thursday, April 30, 2015

Live Out Loud Chick



Happy 'Avengers Age of Ultron release day' Eve!  Wow, that's a mouthful. Lol. I can't wait to see the uber sexy Chris Evans aka Captain America, along with the rest of the avengers, kick some ultron ass. Swoon!

I used the Kraftin Kimmie WW April Sketch and the B/W Challenge


Today is my day over on the Quick Creations Blog. I'm showcasing a Kraftin Kimmie stamp along with some beautiful Bo Bunny paper. I created a mother's day card for my friend that is one of the least conventional mothers I know :). Her favorite band is Metallica, who she has braninwashed to like :) and loves creating and crafting in black and white. So inspired by her, I went for this look. It was the first time creating this look with markers. I'm not great with markers so I hardly use them but I need to practice to not be fear them. lol. All items have links to the Quick Creations Shop. While there, make sure you take a look around as QC is having a sale. You get an extra 20%off on top of her low prices. This is the time to stock up, so go on over and check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

PRODUCTS
Image: Kraftin Kimmie 'Rocker Chick' Stamp
Sentiment: Kraftin Kimmie 'Rock Star' Stamp
EZ Cling Mounting Cushion - It is cushion to mount rubber stamps such as Kraftin Kimmie so they can be used with acrylic blocks.
Paper: Bo Bunny 'Madeleine' 6x6 pad and Dear Lizzy '5th and Frolic' 6x6 pad
Medium: Prismacolor Markers

1 comment:

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

She is going to LOVE this card!! It's totally awesome! Thanks for entering at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.