Monday, May 18, 2015

TGF Guest Designer: Week 3


Hi friends, I'm back with a new project featuring the cute new TGF critters that were released earlier this month. Today, I bring you a set of tags. These tags can be used in different ways, such as birthday tags, name tags and/or to write a little note. As you see, I used one of them to create a mail tag - which is part of my project for my last week as a guest designer. Click here to see last weeks post where I used the deer for a birthday tag.

These critte are great for projects like these because you get a good amount of images to choose from. The sets featured are 'Hoppy Hello', 'Wood Friends' and 'Cuddly Thanks'. You can click on over to the greeting farm blog to check out my post along with other tips and tutorials.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: