Monday, May 25, 2015

TGF Guest Designer: Week 4




Hi friends! I'm back with a new project featuring the cute new TGF critters. Sadly this will be my last post as their guest designer for the month but I'll still be around playing with their stamp. 

Remember last weeks tag? Today I bring you the rest of the project that goes with it. Since I recently jumped on the Pocket Letter craze I created a second one, this one, using all the critters. To see my first pocket letter click here. The concept behind this idea is to encourage pen pal activity between old friends, new friends, crafty friends, all sorts of friends :) These can be as simple or as elaborate as you like and the contents of the pockets can be changed around. 

I used most of my critters to decorate my main pocket where I will add my pen pal letter. The rest of the pockets hold sequins, planner flags, bows, an about me card, some games and other things. One of my games is a tic-tac-toe card because I thought it would be fun to play an 'Across the Country/Pond Tic Tac Toe' game with Jess. It will probably take several months to finish this one game of tic tac toe but that's just something extra to look forward to ;) 

Thank you Greeting Farm for allowing me to be your guest designer. Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Stamp and Die: The Greeting Farm - Cuddly Thanks
Stamp and Die: The Greeting Farm - Wood Friends
Stamp and Die: The Greeting Farm - Hoppy Hello
Paper: Carta Bella - Soak Up the Sun
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Large Rectangle


No comments: