Thursday, June 11, 2015

You Color My World

Submitting to: TGF Farm Fresh June Challenge

Hello out there! Wow, summer is coming in fast and soon it will be loooong days of sunshine, popsicles, bubbles and bbq - although it's not very different from our year round weather ;) 

Today is my day over on the Quick Creations blog/shop. I'm featuring Twirl Anya on my card with a very colorful background. The idea behind this was for it to be a very happy card to be sent to a special someone. Aww, isn't she a cutie with her pixie cut? Most of my supplies can be found at the Quick Creations shop. Make sure you take a look around as Noelle is currently having a Summer Sale.
Happy Shopping and Happy Thursday!

SUPPLES:
Image: The Greeting Farm - Twirl Anya
Background: Lawn Fawn - Starry Backdrops
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Large Rectangle Stiched 


1 comment:

Holly T. said...

cute card Jess, thanks for playing along in our challenge :) -Holly DT