Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sweet Wishes

The Greeting Farm Blog - Summertime Challenge


Hello and Happy Day to you! I hope your weekend was a great one. Mine was full of sun, sun, a sweet boys birthday party and more sun. The weather has been out of control lately and Im hoping this week brings on some cool days. I'm continuing The Greeting Farm Series that is happening over at Quick Creations. Noelle is promoting several stamp companies and I got The Greeting Farm, woohoo! My character is Ian, so for the next few QC posts, its going to be all about him with some Anya thrown in the mix.

My previous Ian post had Ian and Anya going to a royal summer ball. Now, Ian is going to a summer party. This card was made for a sweet little 4 year old that just celebrated over the weekend. He loves cupcakes (of course), marvel (because he knows whats good for him) and being cute all around ;) This birthday Ian, although intended for birthdays, can also be used for other type of projects. I just think a little altering can be done or just left as is. I hope this inspires you to get crafty. Thanks for stopping by. 

submitting to: August Farm Fresh Challenge - Summertime

My supplies have been linked to QC Shop and while there make sure to check out the Sale that is currently happening.
Image Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Birthday Ian
Sentiment Stamp: Whimsy Stamps - "Sweet Sentiments" clear stamp set
Paper: Echo Park - Birthday Wishes Boy 6x6 pad
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Square Stackables and Small Journaling Card


No comments: