Monday, January 11, 2016

January Release Preview Day 1 - MAGICAL FRIENDS




Happy Monday and Happy first day of Previews. Today we start showcasing our JANUARY Release, which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Friday, January 15th. We will also be having a New Release Blog Hop on the 15th were 1 lucky person will win the entire release!

Today, we are previewing this adorable and magical set called MAGICAL FRIENDS! This set is full of cuteness with unicorns, sentiments and hearts and stars. This set also has a matching die set (sold separately) which is great if you don't like to fussy cut.  

When I first saw this set, it reminded me of My Little Pony and I knew I wanted to create some accessories to carry with me. And here they are, a set of magnetic bookmarks. They're the perfect size, they're not bulky and they're super cute. I wouldn't have been able to make these bookmarks without the dies (as that made it easy to line up everything). So if this is something you want to make, don't forget to purchase the matching die set. 

Now its time to head over to the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the design team created for you.
Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Stamp/Dies: The Greeting Farm - Magical Friends
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Paper: Bristol and Recollections 110lb

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Can I ask a dumb question?
how do you go about making them into magnets? I'd love to do something like this myself but have no idea where to start... I love this set so much!