Thursday, June 9, 2016

Wishing You Rainbows and Unicorns



Happy Thursday! I'm here today to kick off a new series over at Quick Creations blog featuring My Favorite Things. This company has a lot of uber cute stamp sets and amazing dies and Noelle has begun to carry that company in her shop. 

What better way to start off this series than with unicorns and rainbows. This awesome chubby unicorn is getting his morning exercise jumping rainbows. He's getting ready for the summer. Hehe. I hope this inspires you to get crafty or get out there and jump your own unicorns. 
Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Stamp: My Favorite Things - Magical Unicorns
Paper: My Favorite Things - "Rainbow Stripes
Dies: My Favorite Things - "Stitched Cloud Edges", Lawn Fawn - "Small Cross Stitched Rectangles", "Large Stitched Squares"   
Medium: Watercolor tubes
My supplies have been linked to QC Shop