Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wishing you a Magical Day


Hello All! I'm on the Quick Creations blog today wishing you a magical day with a fun and colorful card. This cute unicorn is jumping around on her clouds because she just found out she can shoot off stars and hearts through her horn. I hope your day is just as fun and have found inspiration here to go out and create your own magical day.
Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Avery Elle - Be A Unicorn with matching die
Doodlebug Designs - "Fun in the Sun" 6x6 paper
Quick Creations Sequins - Sunkissed Meadow
My Favorite Things Dienamics - Stitched Cloud Edges
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A magical day for me always starts when I get into the office! For years worked from home. But recently I decided to find a serviced office in Dublin serviced office in Dublin. My company is not yet a unicorn, but we are getting there! :)